New post???!

So my camera has been dead for a good week now and for some reason I couldn't muster up the courage to take the battery out to charge it... Laziness at its finest
I'm going to get back on track and start taking pictures again. hopefully.

But as an update, I've been shopping almost every day now and finding at least one thing each time! But even thrifting can leave one completely broke, so now I have start restraining myself from going on another shopping trip.

I've gotten a pair of desert boots (finally! been looking for those suckers since '09), a vintage floral dress (which I'm going to hem eventually.. now that I know how to sew), a sheer, black polka-dot button-down, a pale pink blazer and a grandpa cardigan. Absolutely disgusting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated and they make my day! :)