Straw hats

I'm currently unshowered right now and feeling pretty gross, yet I'm too lazy to do anything about it. Not good, since I'm supposed to go to work in an hour. I think I'm just going to put a straw boat hat on to cover up this nastiness.. Office appropriate? Probably not in other offices, but perfectly acceptable over at Land of a thousand hills coffee co.'s office. I think.

Speaking of, the straw boat hat is currently one of my favorite summer staples. Variations of the straw hat have recently been surging in and out of summer trends, last year being the straw fedora (ahem, Jason Mraz). I definitely own a straw fedora from last year-- a Target-brand, awkwardly large one (I bought this hat out of sheer desperation to be in on the trend).
Well now that I can retire the straw fedora I can break out a more tasteful straw boat hat-- Thank GOD. It's an adorable look that goes perfectly with a skirt/dress (I am obsessed with this girl btw. You can read her blog at http://blogg.veckorevyn.com/fyndigt). I'm wearing my hat with a chambray button down skirt from Levi's, an oversized tank top tucked in, a gray grandpa cardigan, gray polka dot socks, and woven flats.

I'm gonna have to stop here today because I have to be at work in 30 minutes!

-Mina
ps: Don't forget to go to all of the links!

1 comments:

willi float said...

oh my god, are you THE mina park? Great blog!

please visit me!
theballonrouge.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated and they make my day! :)